Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The test begins....

Hi.. Now the fasting month have started and it's like a test to my determination of running. Wether I still continue my training or not. I believe I should do atleast light training just to ensure my fitness don't dissapear just like that after all what I'd done before. The plan is to go for jogging in the afternoon at 6.10pm to 6.40pm, just about 30minutes and probably it's just a light jogging. However, I still have to hit the hill as i know that I don't have enough power to run the hill and the 19th Oct competition in Kuala Lumpur is said to be hilly route. haha! What a good route...

Now, I must re-schedule my plan as I coming to the end of my semestre which is a lot of tests just around the corner. With the group project, I need a really good plan to make sure I'm on top of my own plan. All those schedule only works with discipline and determination.. So, I'm hoping I have all those.. :)

No comments: