Sunday, December 14, 2008

There were two races I have joined in last two month but seems that I am kinda busy to write the blog. The race were “Larian Puncak Perdana” and “Mizuno Wave Run 2008” which the puncak perdana was 5.5km and mizuno was 10km. Larian puncak perdana was held by Puncak Perdana College (UiTM Shah Alam) and I got 7th place from about 80 people joined. It just a small event. The mizuno wave run which was organized by Pacesetter Athletic Club (Malaysia) and I got 465th place from about 1200 people, and that result was better than my Adidas King of The Road (due to the time was the same but the track was far difficult). So, I know that I have improved myself a little. For 10km, It took me 55mins to complete the race. I went to the both races by the club, all of us wearing the “UiTM Malaysia Runners Club” t-shirt. It’s proud to be one of the club members, as the club is still new, we are the people that advertising the club to people J. Below are some pictures of the race… 


                                                                     



No comments: